Gordon S. Hamilton memorial award at UMaine

Gordon S. Hamilton memorial award at UMaine

Stearns, Leigh A

Hi all -

We're setting up an endowment award in memory of Gordon S. Hamilton through the University of Maine's Climate Change Institute (CCI). In the spirit of his unwavering support for and encouragement of his students, it will provide funds for graduate students in CCI to travel to conferences or conduct field work.

If you'd like to contribute to this award, please do so at:

https://goo.gl/e8qGcf

(Even if you can only contribute a few dollars, please consider doing so. UMaine will provide a match if we raise $2000 more, and it brings some solace to his family to know the impact he had on our community.)

take care,

- leigh

--
Leigh A. Stearns, Associate Professor

Department of Geology
University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS 66045

[hidden email], 785-864-4202
http://stearns.dept.ku.edu/