Greetings from Himalaya

Dear Cryolist Members,

It is my pleasure to inform you all that Himalayan Research Expedition has recently started exclusive trekking services to the scientist working in the Nepal Himalaya. I hope following link will be highly beneficial to some of you who are working in Nepal Himalaya or planning to do any research in near future.

With Best Regards

Dhananjay Regmi

Scout Building Lainchaur, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone No. +977-1-4441358, 9851105518

Email: [hidden email]

To change your subscription options, visit