IARPC GSLCT online meeting this Thursday (09/10/20) on Arctic Freshwater Discharge

IARPC GSLCT online meeting this Thursday (09/10/20) on Arctic Freshwater Discharge

Florentine, Caitlyn E
Hi Cryolist,

You are invited to a meeting of the IARPC Glaciers & Sea Level Collaboration Team this Thursday, September 10.

Europe - 9pm CEST
London - 7pm GMT
US East Coast - 3pm EDT
US Midwest - 2pm CDT
US Mountain West - 1pm MDT
US West Coast - 12pm PDT
Alaska - 11am AKDT

https://www.iarpccollaborations.org/members/events/15948

The meeting is titled Arctic Freshwater Discharge and will feature presentations by the following speakers followed by interactive discussion:
David Hill (Oregon State University) Alaskan coastal runoff: what we know and what we don’t
Ryan Crumley (Oregon State University) Seasonal components of freshwater discharge to Glacier Bay, Alaska

We look forward to your participation!
Joe MacGregor (NASA) and Caitlyn Florentine (USGS)

Zoom Connection Information
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://iarpc.zoom.us/j/9407335675
Unless you plan to dial-in via telephone only (without a computer) please click the Zoom link first and follow the instructions for connecting to audio via computer or telephone (if you connect to audio via telephone, please be sure to use your participant ID code).
If you plan to call in via telephone only (no computer): +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll). Meeting ID: 940 733 5675. International numbers available: https://iarpc.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=I2ry4RjKWLYRxcrtbpYmqVjMn9z33IWl

First time using Zoom?
You can connect to Zoom via Mac or PC, as well as both IPhone or Android phones.
We recommend you test your connection ahead of time here: https://zoom.us/test
While we recommend downloading Zoom, you can also join without downloading. Instructions are here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/214629443-Zoom-Web-App

Caitlyn Florentine, PhD | she/her
U.S. Geological Survey