IARPC Public Webinar Series: Introduction to IARPC

IARPC Public Webinar Series: Introduction to IARPC

Liz Weinberg-2

New to the Interagency Arctic Research Policy Committee and have questions about how this interagency body works? On January 22, 10am AKT / 2pm ET, join us for a 30-minute webinar introduction to IARPC and IARPC Collaborations. This webinar will include an overview of IARPC member agencies, the current Arctic Research Plan, the IARPC Collaborations web platform, collaboration teams, and how you can get involved.

Project Analyst Meredith LaValley and Web Manager/Community Coordinator Liz Weinberg will give a 15 minute overview presentation, followed by 15 minutes for Q&A. Members of the IARPC Secretariat will be available to answer questions. This webinar will be recorded.

Learn More

Liz Weinberg
Web Manager & Community Coordinator
she/her | what's this?
Phone: (503) 893-8910
NOTE NEW EMAIL: [hidden email]
Based in Portland, Oregon / unceded Chinook lands
--
Anti-Racist Resources for Scientists:
Dos, Don'ts, and Resources – 500 Women Scientists