IARPC Public Webinar Series: MOSAiC Early-Career Researcher Lightning Talks

IARPC Public Webinar Series: MOSAiC Early-Career Researcher Lightning Talks

Liz Weinberg-2
IARPC Public Webinar Series: MOSAiC Early Career Researcher Lightning Talks
October 19, 2pm ET / 10am AKT

Throughout October, IARPC Collaborations will be holding a "MOSAiC Month" focused on the Multidisciplinary drifting Observatory for the Study of Arctic Climate (MOSAiC) expedition. Led by the Alfred Wegener Institute, MOSAiC is the first year-round expedition into the central Arctic exploring the Arctic climate system. The backbone of MOSAiC is the year-round operation of R/V Polarstern, which has been drifting with the sea ice across the central Arctic with researchers setting up a distributed regional network of observational sites.

This webinar features five early-career researchers who recently participated in the MOSAiC expedition. Each will give a 3-5 minute lightning talk about their research and experience. There will be time for questions at the end of the lightning talks.

All are welcome to attend this webinar – early-career researchers, established researchers, and members of the public are all encouraged to join.

--
Liz Weinberg
Web Manager & Community Coordinator