IARPC Public Webinar Series: MOSAiC Expedition Overview

IARPC Public Webinar Series: MOSAiC Expedition Overview

Liz Weinberg-2
IARPC Public Webinar Series: MOSAiC Expedition Overview
October 8, 2pm ET / 10am AKT

Throughout October, IARPC Collaborations will be holding a "MOSAiC Month" focused on the Multidisciplinary drifting Observatory for the Study of Arctic Climate (MOSAiC) expedition. Led by the Alfred Wegener Institute, MOSAiC is the first year-round expedition into the central Arctic exploring the Arctic climate system. The backbone of MOSAiC is the year-round operation of R/V Polarstern, which has been drifting with the sea ice across the central Arctic with researchers setting up a distributed regional network of observational sites.

This webinar serves as an introduction and overview of the MOSAiC expedition. All are welcome to attend.

--
Liz Weinberg
Web Manager & Community Coordinator