ICE 173-4 is now online

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

The IGS newsletter, ICE, issue 173-4 is now online. This is a double issue as we had quite a lot of material to post and it will hopefully enable us to catch up.

It is freely available online at https://www.igsoc.org/ice/2016/172/ice172_col.pdf

We would like to draw your attention to the possibility of advertising in ICE which is published 3 times a year. If you are recruiting or would like to advertise meetings we can accommodate your requests. We will also accepts ads for equipment and merchandise. Our advertising rates are extremely competitive.

Please get in touch with us at [hidden email].

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General

International Glaciological Society

High Cross

Madingley Road

Cambridge CB3 0ET

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1223 355 974

Fax: +44 (0)1223 358 334

E-Mail: [hidden email] or [hidden email]

Web: http://www.igsoc.org/