IGS 2012 membership

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

The International Glaciological Society has published its membership rates for 2012.

For 2012 we have a new 'Online only' category of membership. It includes full access to all Journal and Annals of Glaciology publications that are available online. As the name implies, we will not send you paper copies of the Journal of Glaciology and as a result the online rate is slightly lower than the regular rate.

With your 'Online only' membership, you will get ICE in paper form and you will get a 'members' rate to all IGS sponsored symposia.

If you have not already done so, please renew your membership

If you are not already a member, please consider joining and enjoy the many benefits membership of the IGS offers.

The various membership options can be found at http://www.igsoc.org/membership/. All payments can be made online.

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General

International Glaciological Society

Scott Polar Research Institute

Lensfield Road

Cambridge CB2 1ER

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1223 355 974

Fax: +44 (0)1223 354 931

E-Mail: [hidden email] or [hidden email]

Web: http://www.igsoc.org/