IGS British Branch & UK Antarctic Science Conference 2020 - SAVE THE DATES

IGS British Branch & UK Antarctic Science Conference 2020 - SAVE THE DATES

Robert G. Bingham

Dear All,

The University of Edinburgh will host two consecutive meetings in the week of Mon 31 August to Fri 4 September 2020. Please save the dates in your diaries, and details on registration etc. will be disseminated in the coming weeks.

Monday 31 August 2020: Can be used for side meetings. Contact Rob Bingham for interest.

Tuesday/Wednesday 1-2 September 2020: International Glaciological Society British Branch meeting.

Thursday/Friday 3-4 September 2020: UK Antarctic Science Conference.

International colleagues are of course most welcome at both meetings. If you’d like a sense of past meetings, take a look at the links below:

https://www.igsoc.org/about/britishbranch/meetings/

https://www.dur.ac.uk/uk-antarctic-science/

Best wishes,

Rob

---

Professor Robert G. Bingham

Head of Edinburgh Global Change Research Institute

Chair in Glaciology & Geophysics

School of GeoSciences, University of Edinburgh, Drummond Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9XP

Tel: +44-0131-651-4635

https://www.geos.ed.ac.uk/homes/rbingha2/

Publications on Edinburgh Research Explorer

Research Group Twitter: EdinGlaciology

Convenor: AntArchitecture

IMPORTANT: I aspire to a sensible work-life balance. I don’t expect a reply from you outside your normal working hours.