International Glaciological Society Global Seminar Series 2020 #26
Wednesday Nov 18th
Martyn Tranter and Alex Anesio, Aarhus University, Liane G. Benning, GFZ Potsdam, "Biological Darkening of the Greenland Ice Sheet"
• Dec 9th Agneta Fransson, NPI, Oslo, "Glacial water impacts on the chemical characteristics of sea ice and seawater and ocean acidification in Svalbard fjords"
• March 17th Three shorter talks: Jullian Williams (U Texas, San Antonio) “Sea Ice lead detection in the Arctic", other speakers tba
• March 10th Jon Hawkings (Florida State),
Martin Tranter (Bristol), Mark Skidmore (Montana State) "Biogeochemistry of ice sheet meltwater: surface, bed and runoff"
• March 31st Drew Christ, University of Vermont, "A multi-million-year-old record of Greenland vegetation and glacial history preserved in sediment beneath 1.4 km of ice at Camp Century"
• April 14th Joseph Graly, Northumbria University, "What do we know about subglacial geochemistry?"
You're subscribed to the CRYOLIST mailing list
To send a message to the list, email [hidden email]
For posting guidelines, see http://cryolist.org/posting.html
To unsubscribe, see http://cryolist.org/unsubscribe.html
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|