IGS Kyoto symposium on 'Cryosphere and Biosphere'

IGS Kyoto symposium on 'Cryosphere and Biosphere'

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

Some of you may have had difficulties registering for the Kyoto symposium, especially if you joined the IGS as part of the registration process. This has been due to problems we have been having with the remote access to our servers. We have not been in the office but have been relying on that access to process things.

Every transaction must be manually processed for 'data security' reasons and 'date protection' and we have been unable to do this since the start of the holidays.

This has now been resolved and we are working on this. We are hoping to have this done by the end of tomorrow.

For this reason we are extending the 'Early bird' deadline until 23:59 GMT Monday 8 January.

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General

International Glaciological Society

High Cross

Madingley Road

Cambridge CB3 0ET

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1223 355 974

Fax: +44 (0)1223 358 334

E-Mail: [hidden email] or [hidden email]

Web: http://www.igsoc.org/