IGS Nordic Branch - Stockholm 25-27 October, 2012

IGS Nordic Branch - Stockholm 25-27 October, 2012

Susanne Ingvander

Dear all,

The next IGS Nordic Branch meeting will take place in Stockholm, Sweden, on 25-27 October 2012.

The meeting will be hosted by Department of Physical Geography and Quaternary Geology, Stockholm University, and The Swedish Polar Research Secretariat. The venue will be split between the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences and the Geosciences building at Stockholm University.

More information is available on the meeting website:

http://inkglaciologygroup.blogspot.se/p/igs-nordic-branch-meeting-2012.html

(Up and running in the beginning of July

For early career scientists there will be a APCES Sweden workshop focusing on field based research methodology and project design. The workshop will be held on 24 October at the Royal Academy of Sciences.

To help our planning, we would very much like to assess how many will likely attend this meeting. Please therefore send an e-mail to s[hidden email] expressing your (non-binding) interest to participate.

A second announcement with more details for IGS Nordic Branch 2012 will be sent out in September. We urge people to book hotels very early since Stockholm hotels might fill up if other large conferences are held in town. We will post more information on accommodation on the Nordic Branch 2012 web page.

Regards,

Susanne Ingvander

Peter Jansson