IGS Nordic Branch meeting – 11–13 November 2020.

IGS Nordic Branch meeting – 11–13 November 2020.

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

With the highly successful Virtual IGS British Branch meeting now over we can look forward to the virtual IGS Nordic Branch meeting scheduled for 11–13 November 2020.

The timing of the meeting will be 11am-4pm (CET)

In addition to presentations and poster displays, the IGS EGG will organise activities for early career scientists

Abstract submission is open at https://www.igsoc.org/about/nordicbranch/meetings/copenhagen2020/.

You can register your attendance at the same site.

Registration is free but you must register so we can identify you and convince ourselves you are not a Troll

The meeting twitter hashtag is #IGSNB2020

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General