IGS seeks new Chief Editors

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

To further clarify the search for the IGS Chief Editors replacements we have modified our advertisement so as to clarify we are looking for a 'team' of CEs.

We have already received applications for the posts but would like to expand the search. And as some potential applicants have approached us to seek clarification we have decided to extend the application deadline.

Please give this your full attention and carefully consider whether to apply for the post.

We have posted advertisements on the IGS website, www.igsoc.org.

Please read them over, consider whether you might be interested and also point them out to anyone you think might be a good candidate for any of these posts.

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon
Secretary General