IMBIE 2018 Antarctica

Andrew Shepherd

Hello Cryolist

I spotted a mistake in the IMBIE 2018 Antarctica data file that we placed on our website. The main data were fine, but the uncertainty fields were not correct (they were too large). I have updated the file to include the correct uncertainties; please use this new version instead, which you can download here:

http://imbie.org/data-downloads

I’m really sorry about this; it was my mistake for not checking the file completely during the last-minute rush. I hope it hasn’t caused you any trouble.

We have also been given a sharing link to the paper itself in case you don’t have access to Nature:

https://rdcu.be/3AFm

=Andy Shepherd