IS-GEO Telecon - "How Warm is it Getting?" and Other Tales in Uncertainty Quantification - Tuesday, October 3rd at 12pm PT

IS-GEO Telecon - "How Warm is it Getting?" and Other Tales in Uncertainty Quantification - Tuesday, October 3rd at 12pm PT

Allen Pope
Dear Cryolist,

While not strictly cryosphere, I thought this webinar (and community) would be of interest to many of those in the Cryosphere community. IS-GEO aims to support an emerging community of researchers in geosciences (GEO) and intelligent systems (IS). This research coordination network will enable advances in our understanding of Earth systems  through innovative applications of intelligent and information systems to fundamental geosciences problems.

Best,
Allen