Ice Core Laboratory Analyst position at University of Alberta

Ice Core Laboratory Analyst position at University of Alberta

Alison Criscitiello
Dear Colleagues,

We are looking to hire an Ice Core Laboratory Analyst at the ice core lab here at University of Alberta. Details can be found here:

*Deadline: 4th July 2018*
Please feel free to email with any questions ([hidden email])!
Alison Criscitiello

--
Alison Criscitiello, PhD
Technical Director, Canadian Ice Core Archive (CICA)

ᐊᒥᐢᑿᒌᐚᐢᑲᐦᐃᑲᐣ (Amiskwacîwâskahikan)
The University of Alberta acknowledges that we are located on Treaty 6 territory, and respects the histories, languages, and cultures of First Nations, Metis, Inuit, and all First Peoples of Canada, whose presence continues to enrich our vibrant community.