Ice Core Young Scientists at EGU

Mai Winstrup

Dear colleagues,

For those of you interested in ice cores and heading to Vienna for the EGU General Assembly next week, you are invited to join the Ice Core Young Scientists (ICYS) for a get-together with drinks and/or dinner on Tuesday, April 25th.

We have a table reserved for us on Tuesday at 18:30 at Café Einstein, Rathausplatz 4, Vienna (https://goo.gl/maps/7wMEy). For those going directly from the conference venue, we will be leaving from there at 17:45, and you can find us by the main entrance.

Hope to see you in Vienna!

Cheers,

Emma Kahle and Mai Winstrup

P.S. Join us on Facebook (search for ICYS) to get directly informed on future events for early-career ice-core scientists!

---

Mai Winstrup, Ph.D.

Centre for Ice and Climate,

University of Copenhagen