Ice corer

Eleanor Bailey-2
Hi there,

I am a PhD student in final year studying the consolidation and strength
of rafted sea ice at UCL. I am currently finishing off experiments in
the lab which require the use of a 9 cm diameter core barrel that is at
least 50 cm in length. Therefore I am inquiring to see if anyone has a
corer of these specifications available for the months of August and
September? This is crucial to the completion of my PhD so if anyone can
help me out it would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Eleanor Bailey

Eleanor Bailey
PhD Researcher
Earth Sciences Department
University College London
Gower Street
London, WC1E 6BT
0207 679 2004

To change your subscription options, visit