Ignite@AGU - Call for Speakers

Annie Burgess-2

The popular science storytelling event Ignite@AGU is celebrating its 10th anniversary! While Ignite@AGU normally entails ten speakers giving 5-minute lively, creative talks to around 200 people in San Francisco... this year will be a bit different. We’re taking Ignite@AGU online!

All registered AGU attendees can join the virtual Ignite event and interact with speakers. The event will also stream live to the public!

Ignite talks showcase your personal and professional interests... pretty much what Ignites you! Ten talks will be selected and we encourage individuals of any career stage to submit.

Please click here for more details on how to submit. Be bold - it’s the best stage all week!
_

Please feel free to share this announcement. Questions? Email: [hidden email]