International Glaciology Society - Nordic Branch Meeting 2010

International Glaciology Society - Nordic Branch Meeting 2010

Andersen, Signe Bech

International Glaciology Society - Nordic Branch Meeting 2010. Noon of Thursday 28th to noon of Saturday 30th October, 2010.

We would like to welcome you to the IGS - Nordic Branch Meeting 2010 which will be held at the Geocenter Denmark in Wonderful Copenhagen. The IGS Nordic Branch Meeting provides an informal venue for Nordic-based glaciologists and students in glaciology to present their latest results and projects. The meeting aims to stimulate discussion and networking among the participants. Presentations are welcome on all aspects of ice and snow research. We particularly encourage all students and research visitors to the nordic countries to come along and present their findings.

The deadlines for registration and abstract submission are 10 October 2010.

Details can be found at: https://sites.google.com/site/nigs2010/<A href="outbind://12/www.aber.ac.uk/en/iges/igsbb2010">

We look forward to seeing you in Copenhagen.

The  nordic meeting team,
Signe Andersen, Andreas Ahlstrøm and Dirk van As

Signe Bech Andersen, Senior researcher
Department of Marine Geologi og Glaciologi
The Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland, GEUS
Østervoldgade 10
DK- 1350 Copenhagen K
phone +45 3814 2562