International Symposium on Seasonal Snow and Ice 2012 - New abstractt deadline: 15 February

International Symposium on Seasonal Snow and Ice 2012 - New abstractt deadline: 15 February

Onni Järvinen
Dear members of Cryolist!

We have been asked to extend the deadline of abstract submission to
International Symposium on Seasonal Snow and Ice 2012 (Lahti, Finland,
28 May–1 June 2012). I'm happy to inform that the new abstracts
deadline is 15 February 2012.

Judging by the number and quality of the submissions we have so far
received this promises to be a very interesting symposium. The
Symposium Website has full details:

http://www.gastro.physics.helsinki.fi/IGS2012/IGS2012.html

Best regards,
Onni Järvinen