Isotopic Tracing of Weathering Processes in a Dynamic Climate

Isotopic Tracing of Weathering Processes in a Dynamic Climate

Emily I. Stevenson
Dear all,

As the Goldschmidt 2018 abstract deadline approaches, I encourage you to
submit your great research related to the isotopic tracing of weathering
processes in a dynamic climate to session 11c: Earth’s Evolving Surface:
Isotopic Tracing of Weathering Processes in a Dynamic Climate, with a
keynote talk from Dr Mark Torres.

Please find links to the session and abstract submission below:

https://goldschmidt.info/2018/program/programViewThemes
https://goldschmidt.info/2018/abstracts

In our session we hope to explore geochemical, as well as traditional
and non-traditional isotopic systems, and cosmogenic nuclide approaches
to understanding the links between climate, and physical and chemical
weathering on the Earth’s surface. Approaches may range from field
studies to laboratory experiments, and theoretical and modelling studies
under the general theme of isotopic measurement and development

With best wishes and we look forward to receiving your abstracts,

Emily Stevenson, Carli Arendt and Sarah Aarons.

Emily I Stevenson, Dr
Marie Curie Independent Research Fellow
Department of Earth Sciences
University of Cambridge