Journal reading club on Greenland's surface mass balance: 1st meeting on Nov. 18 @ 8:30 AM PST

Woodllan
Dear colleagues,

We are a group of scientists and graduate students who work on Greenland's surface mass balance.
We are starting an on-line journal reading club on this and related topics, aiming to integrate understandings and spark new ideas and collaboration.

Each time, we will discuss one new publication with the authors by first reviewing the content and then Q&A.
Everyone who is interested is welcome to join!!!

First Meeting
Paper to discuss:
Mattingly, K. S., Mote, T. L., Fettweis, X., van As, D., Van Tricht, K., Lhermitte, S., … Fausto, R. S. (2020). Strong Summer Atmospheric Rivers Trigger Greenland Ice Sheet Melt through Spatially Varying Surface Energy Balance and Cloud Regimes. Journal of Climate. https://doi.org/10.1175/jcli-d-19-0835.1

Time: Nov. 18 (Wed) @ 8:30 AM PST

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Wenshan Wang