Juneau Icefield Research Program (JIRP): Faculty applications due Friday

Juneau Icefield Research Program (JIRP): Faculty applications due Friday

Annie Boucher-2
Juneau Icefield Research Program (JIRP) Teaching and Research Faculty applications are due this Friday, January 11th for first consideration.

We're very excited to be putting together an adventurous and ambitious summer field season for 2019. We invite PhD students, postdocs, professors, and professionals to apply to come to the Juneau Icefield this summer. New for 2019 we have two faculty tracks: Teaching Faculty, who are on the Icefield primarily to teach JIRP students; and Research Faculty, who wish to do research on the Juneau Icefield with extensive logistical support through JIRP.

Information can be found at juneauicefield.org/faculty/information for both positions. Please direct questions to Program Manager Annie Boucher at [hidden email]

Cheers,
Annie and Seth

--