Kawader Research Assistantship Program - New York University Abu Dhabi - UAE
Research opportunities for graduates at New York University Abu Dhabi (UAE)
Kawader is a unique research program that allows outstanding graduates to gain experience in a cutting-edge academic research environment.
This individually tailored, intensive, two-year program is designed for graduates considering a graduate degree or a career in research.
- There are a limited number of assistantships available each year.
- Assistantships are associated with specific positions — the positions and disciplines vary annually.
- Assistantships are fixed-term positions — research assistants spend two years in a single research lab or scholarly project.
- Research assistantships are not renewable.
- A position description is developed for each opportunity — applicants must apply for a specific position.
- The responsibilities for each available position are described in the position description.
Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree and have a strong interest in undertaking a graduate degree and/or continuing a career in research. It is expected that the applicant's major/degree is closely aligned with the requirements of the position, and that the applicant will have developed the basic skills and knowledge required by the position.
Applications must include:
- Statement of interest in the position (maximum one page)
- Transcript of degree(s)
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty or research supervisors
Few research projects are available at the Center for Global Sea Level Change in the framework of the Kawader assistantship program.
For more info and to apply please visit the dedicated webpage: