LARMIP

Anders.Levermann

Linear Antarctic Response to basal melting – Model Intercomparison Project

In order to compute the linear response of Antarctic ice sheet models to basal ice-shelf melting we would like to redo the analysis from 2014 with the newest line of models and compute a linear response sea level contribution to inform the IPCC-AR6. If you have not yet joined, we would be very happy if you would. Find all necessary material at www.pik-potsdam.de/larmip . The simulations are very short and very simple.

Bests,

Anders (Levermann) & Ricarda (Winkelmann)

--
Prof. Anders Levermann, Ph.D. Professor of the Dynamics of the Climate System
Potsdam Institute, Germany www.pik-potsdam.de/~anders

LAR_MIP_SimulationDesign_v3.pdf (782K) Download Attachment