Landscapes Live this Thursday - Michele Koppes: Reading the story of climate change in the landscape: Sedimentary signatures of disappearing glaciers

Landscapes Live this Thursday - Michele Koppes: Reading the story of climate change in the landscape: Sedimentary signatures of disappearing glaciers

Vivi Kathrine Pedersen

Dear All,

This Thursday (October 1st) we will have our third Landscapes Live talk of the fall semester by Michele Koppes (University of British Columbia) on Reading the story of climate change in the landscape: Sedimentary signatures of disappearing glaciers".

The talk will be at 2pm GMT (3pm in London / 4pm in Paris and Berlin / 5pm in Moscow / 7.30pm in Delhi / 10pm in Beijing / 10am in New York / 8am in Denver / 7am in Los Angeles), and will last 45-50 minutes plus some time for discussion and questions.

Please register at this link: https://aarhusuniversity.zoom.us/meeting/register/u50tde6opzIjGdEkoFqEDi5jsy69nR-56U1x

As always, you can find the full seminar schedule and other info here: https://osur.univ-rennes1.fr/LandscapesLive/.

Don't forget that next week's seminar (October 8) will be by Susan Conway.

We hope to see you there,

The LL team

Vivi Kathrine Pedersen

Assistant Professor
Department of Geoscience, Aarhus University
Høegh-Guldbergs Gade 2, 8000 Aarhus, Denmark.
Building 1671, room 113.