Lectureship/Senior Lectureship position available at MMU, UK

Lectureship/Senior Lectureship position available at MMU, UK

Kathryn Adamson

Manchester Metropolitan University is recruiting a Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Physical Geography (Full time, Permanent).

We are looking to appoint an excellent researcher in the field of Physical Geography who is also committed to providing an excellent learning experience for our students. Your research should align with, and contribute to, elements of research activity based within our Environmental Science Research Centre, which includes: sedimentology, geomorphic hazards, Quaternary environments, and glaciology. You will also contribute to commercial/research income generation activity, and will undertake research/scholarly activity and contribute to the development of new areas in your relevant subject field.

The Division of Geography and Environmental Management is responsible for teaching a wide range of subjects at undergraduate level, including Geography, Physical Geography, Human Geography, Environmental Science and Environmental Management and Sustainability. The Division also runs a long-established Masters programme (MSc Environmental Management and Sustainable Development).

We have the full range of field equipment needed to undertake Physical Geography research, as well as many fully-equipped laboratories housing top-of-the range analytical equipment for sedimentological, chemical, and biological research and teaching.

For person specification and applications, please see the MMU website:

https://erec.mmu.ac.uk/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9NThCOTM0OTkxOEREMEEyMEUxMDA4MDAwMEEwNDYzNkImY2FuZF90eXBlPUVYVA%3d%3d&sap-client=510&sap-language=EN#

For further details please contact Dr Jane Boygle (Head of Division, Geography and Environmental Management): [hidden email]

Closing date for applications: 28th April 2017

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "