Long term impacts of sea level rise

huntjanin
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
  CRYOLIST Mailing
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

This is my first posting on this list: please bear with me if I'm not doing this right.

I'm now writing, for an American publisher, an introductory survey on sea level rise. The most important chapters will be those addressing the likely political, economic, military, and social impacts of about 1 meter of sea level rise by 2100, and 2 meters by 2200.

To the best of my knowledge, very little has been published so far on this topic. If you happen to know of any work that has been published -- or, better yet, if you know of experts in this field (I'm certainly not one of them), please contact me directly at [hidden email].

Best,

Hunt Janin
Vught, Netherlands