Looking for Magister Thesis

Isaac Gurdiel Perez
Dear Researchers,

I am studying a Magister in Antarctic Sciences mention Glaciology at Universitiy of Magallanes (Chile) and I am looking for a thesis, mainly in a funded project.

I studied Geography and Spatial Planning at University of Valladolid (Spain) and a Master in Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems at University of Oviedo (Spain). I have experience working with satellite images like a Project Manager. Nowadays I'm studied Antarctic Sciences in Chilean Patagonia and looking for my magister thesis topic. I have fieldwork experience in some glaciers and fjords of Magallanes Region.

My CV is ready to be sent to an interested researcher. Please, don't hesitate to contact me directly if you have some doubt or you are interested in the following email:

Best regards,

Isaac Gurdiel.

Libre de virus. www.avast.com