Looking for fully funded PhD position

MA Daria Mishina

Dear Arctic researchers,

I am looking for an available and fully funded PhD position.

PhD Topic: FINANCIAL INFLOWS AND ARCTIC DEVELOPMENT

(I have successfully completed my Master's Degree in International relations at the Webster University, Vienna in 2016.

 MA Thesis: The role of international organizations in the Arctic disputes)

PhD proposal and my CV are ready to be sent to an interested PhD advisor.

Please contact m directly:

Daria Mishina

 +43 676 624 2309

 [hidden email]