MAY GREENLAND SCIENCE CAMP QUERY?

Liz Courtney-2

Many thanks for everyone’s feedback. An Australian production team is going to be in Greenland from the 3-20th May to shoot a new documentary on The Tipping Points and how they are affecting the make-up of our global climate system. We are seeking advice on any science camps that may be active during this time on the ice cap, or on glacier or on water. We are looking to include one science camp in our shoot during this time.

If you have any information on a science camp please contact: Liz Courtney:
[hidden email]

Many thanks in advance.

Lizzie Courtney

Guiding Light Productions Australia