MGM 2011- Coming up next week!

Bob Hawley
Please accept my apologies for any cross-posting, but I wanted to be sure
I don't miss anyone.  This will be the last MGM-related email this
season.  Please forward to any colleagues you have reason to believe
may not have received this.

MGM 2011 will take place at Occom Commons on Dartmouth College campus
this May 12-13.  We have updated the MGM website with driving
directions, a rough schedule, and other useful information- Please let
us know if you are coming by pre-registering on the website!

Of course it's fine to register on-site, we'll be happy to have you
come.  And if there are any questions, please don't hesitate to
contact us.

Cheers,
The MGM 2011 organizing committee:

Bob Hawley