Marine geoscience in the "Visualization Lab"

Marine geoscience in the "Visualization Lab"

Alexey Portnov
Marine geoscience in the "Visualization Lab"

Dear colleagues,

New discoveries become more accessible with new technologies and software.
I have recently created a youtube channel where I will store some exciting visualizations about Arctic research and not only. I create these videos for various purposes (conferences, workshops etc). They are all devoted to one subject - marine geoscience, which is what I do. Normally each video is dedicated to a single study, details of which you'll find in the video description.

I will upload new videos as soon as a new research from my colleagues (who greatly contribute) and me appears. I hope that my work comes in useful to both scientists and non-scientists. Feel free to ask questions and leave comments. Here is the link:

Thank you for your interest!

Alexey Portnov,

CAGE-Centre for Arctic Gas Hydrate Environment and Climate
Ohio State University, School of Earth Sciences

--
Alexey Portnov,

PhD, CAGE-Center for Arctic Gas Hydrate, Environment and Climate, Tromsø, Norway
Arctic University of Norway, Faculty of Science and Technology, geological department

e-mail: [hidden email]
           [hidden email]
mobile: +47 93944051
            +7-964-3996417