Meeting Announcement: MGM 2011, Hanover, NH, May 12-13

Meeting Announcement: MGM 2011, Hanover, NH, May 12-13

Bob Hawley
Dear All--

Dartmouth's glaciology group invites you to this year's (increasingly missnamed) Midwest Glaciology Meeting! The meeting will be held May 12-13 at Occom Commons on the Dartmouth campus in Hanover, New Hampshire.

For the link-followers, go here:  http://www.dartmouth.edu/~ice/MGM.php

If you're not a link follower, read on, but follow the link afterwords to register!

MGM is a small, informal meeting that welcomes anyone with an interest in glaciology, especially students. No abstract submissions are required, we encourage everyone attending to present their work, and will happily accept titles until the meeting ends. Presentations can be on any topic relating to glaciology.

If you are interested in attending, register now! A registration fee ($30 for faculty, $20 for students) will be collected on Thursday morning. Coffee, snacks, and a light breakfast will be provided on both days.

Local hotels are offering discounted rates for a limited time. See below for more information, and check back here for further updates. We look forward to seeing you in Hanover this May!

Bob Hawley, Eric Lutz, and Blaine Morriss
(MGM 2011 organizing committee)

Department of Earth Sciences
Dartmouth College
Hanover, NH 03755