Minimal Glacier Models, 2nd print

Oerlemans, J. (Hans)
Dear Cryolisters,

This is just to let you know that the second print of my little book "Minimal Glacier Models" is now available. A new chapter (8) has been added: Application to McCall Glacier (Alaska) and the Vadret da Morteratsch/Pers system (Switzerland). The other chapters have remained the same, apart from the correction of some typo's.

The text can be downloaded from my website. A free hardcopy is available on request (please email the appropriate postal address to me).

With kind regards,
Hans Oerlemans

Northwest Glaciologists Meeting, Portland, OR Oct 14-15 2011

Andrew Fountain
The 2011 Northwest Glaciologists Meeting will be held at Portland State
University
in Portland, OR, USA on October 14-15.  It is a beautiful time of year
in Portland
so please mark your calendar and join us.

Details will be forthcoming.

--
Andrew G. Fountain

Chair    -  Department of Geology
Adjunct  -  Department of Geography

Address:                            FedEx/Shipping Address:
Department of Geology               Department of Geology
Portland State University           17 Cramer Hall
Portland, OR  97207-0751            Portland State University
USA                                 1721 SW Broadway
                                    Portland, OR 97201
Email:  [hidden email]              USA
http://www.glaciers.pdx.edu
Phone:  503-725-3381