NASA Snow Science Plan Telecon Monday, November 5th, 10 am Pacific, 1 pm Eastern

NASA Snow Science Plan Telecon Monday, November 5th, 10 am Pacific, 1 pm Eastern

Jessica D. Lundquist
Apologies for any double-postings -- we want to engage the greater community.

1)  The NASA THP Snow Science Plan is available online.   We want your feedback.  Please share your thoughts on this plan by filling out the survey by tomorrow, Friday, November 2nd.  (You may also express opinions vocally on Monday's telecon.)

2) We will be having an online Snow Community Meeting on Monday, November 5th at 10 am Pacific time, 1 pm Eastern time (with Zoom capabilities for up to 500 participants!) to discuss the science plan feedback and the SnowEx field experiments planned for this winter and next winter.

Agenda:
Mark Raleigh will briefly discuss the Science Plan.
Carrie Vuyovich and HP Marshall will briefly discuss the SnowEx 2019 Field Activities.
Most of the time will be devoted to feedback from the audience -- please connect with ideas and thoughts to share.

For the Science Plan:
The survey is open until November 2nd:
A PDF of the plan is available here:  https://tinyurl.com/ybshd54d

For Monday's Telecon
Here’s the Zoom info (with special thanks to Jeff Deems and CU Boulder for hosting):

Topic: Snow Community Meeting
Time: Nov 5, 2018 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada), 1:00 PM Eastern Time

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://cuboulder.zoom.us/j/592964135

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16699006833,,592964135#  or +16465588656,,592964135#
Or Telephone:
        US: +1 669 900 6833  or +1 646 558 8656
    Meeting ID: 592 964 135
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/alnbk9Tfz