NEED JUDGES ASAP...FOR CRYOSPHERE FOCUS GROUP STUDENT PAPER AWARDS!

NEED JUDGES ASAP...FOR CRYOSPHERE FOCUS GROUP STUDENT PAPER AWARDS!

Lampkin
Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the Cryosphere Focus Group, I am writing to solicit your
valued assistance in supporting the Cryosphere Focus Group in its effort
to provide judging services to our promising young scholars for the
Outstanding Student Paper Award (OSPA) during the Fall 2011 meeting of
the American Geophysical Union (AGU).

We are in dire need of your assistance! We recognize you are very busy,
but your service is needed at this time. Our ability to execute judging
and confer awards significantly improves the image our our focus group
within the larger AGU community.

Please make a contribution and agree to serve as a judge. If we dont get
enough judges we will not be able to provide student awards.

Please SIGN UP for a session to judge. To begin go to: http://ospa.agu.org/
You can find documents for the scoring sheet and judging criteria at the
following webftp:

http://www.personal.psu.edu/djl22/OSPA/

PLEASE MAKE THIS EFFORT TO SUPPORT US!
We appreciate your valued time and support.

--
Derrick J Lampkin
             assistant professor

Department of Geoscience-graduate faculty

Pennsylvania Ice and Climate Group (PICE)
Pennsylvania State University
                "somtimes you gotta roll a hard 6"-Admiral Adama (BSG)

                "The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand."
                                                                                — Frank Herbert