NSGG Postgraduate Fieldwork Fund

Adam Booth
Hi everyone,

The postgraduate opportunities keep rolling in from the UK GeolSoc's Near Surface Geophysics Group, and we are pleased to announce that our 2019 Postgraduate Fieldwork Fund is now open for applications.

Any postgraduate researcher (PhD, MSc, MRes) registered at a UK institute can apply for up to £1000 from NSGG, to support a geophysical field campaign as part of a near-surface investigation.  Full details are attached here, or you can browse our new website for information about all NSGG events (such as May's Postgraduate Research Symposium and Geophysics Field Exhibition).

Looking forward to hearing from you in due course,

Best regards,
Adam

Dr Adam Booth

Lecturer in Exploration Geophysics

Rm 8.144

School of Earth and Environment

University of Leeds

Woodhouse Lane

Leeds

LS2 9JT

http://www.see.leeds.ac.uk/people/a.booth

[hidden email]

+44 (0) 113 34 39743

NSGG - Postgraduate Fieldwork Fund - Announcement 2019.pdf (182K) Download Attachment