NSIDC DAAC Hands-on Tutorial at AGU: Programmatic Access to Data with Filtering and Customization Services

NSIDC DAAC Hands-on Tutorial at AGU: Programmatic Access to Data with Filtering and Customization Services

USO-NSIDC
Dear Colleagues,

The NASA National Snow and Ice Data Center Distributed Active Archive Center (NSIDC DAAC) provides several data access options and customization services to suit a variety of needs, including command line Application Programming Interface (API) access of subsetted and reformatted data across multiple data sets and missions. Come interact with these services at this hands-on tutorial hosted by the ARCUS Arctic Community Meeting Space at the 2018 AGU Fall Meeting. After a brief overview of the NSIDC DAAC’s data access options, we will walk attendees through our API access method, providing ICESat and Operation IceBridge access and service examples in anticipation of the ICESat-2 data release. An RSVP is required, so please sign up here by Wednesday, December 12th to ensure a seat: https://goo.gl/forms/VoSpNhcJAaJSAV4h2.

Thursday, December 13th at the Cambria Hotel, Duke 2
Session 1: 1:00 - 1:45 ET
Session 2: 1:45 - 2:30 ET

Best regards,
NSIDC DAAC User Services