NWG 2018 is almost here!

Martin Truffer-2
Hi all,

The Northwest Glaciologists Meeting will take place at UAF in Fairbanks
on 7/8 September. We hope to see many old friends and make some new ones
as we listen to glaciological news from the glaciologists of the
northwest (we take this definition very loosely, after all most things
are northwest of something ...).

We even have a webpage:
https://glaciers.gi.alaska.edu/events/northwest-glaciologists-meeting-2018

Please let us know if you're planning to attend; it helps us with food
and program.

Also, if you need some help with finding floor space or a spare couch,
please contact Federico Covi ([hidden email]) and we'll try to help out.

Looking forward to a fun meeting

martin