Near Surface Geophysics Group - Postgraduate Symposium

Near Surface Geophysics Group - Postgraduate Symposium

Adam Booth

Good evening,

Hope all is well in CryoLand.

Please find attached a promotional flyer for a Postgraduate Symposium, held by the UK Geological Society's Near Surface Geophysics Group, hosted in July at the University of Leeds.  We invite abstracts from postgrads working with any applications of near-surface geophysics, including many cryosphere related fields.  Ice, snow, permafrost... if you're using geophysics in some way, it's all fair game as far as I'm concerned.

Postgrads: Do consider submitting an abstract!

Supervisors of Postgrads: Do consider encouraging your postgrads to submit!

I look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to Leeds.

Best regards,

Adam

Dr Adam Booth

Lecturer in Exploration Geophysics

School of Earth and Environment

University of Leeds

Woodhouse Lane

Leeds

LS2 9JT

http://www.see.leeds.ac.uk/people/a.booth

[hidden email]

+44 (0) 113 34 39743

Adam

NSGG - Postgraduate Symposium - 2018.pdf (435K) Download Attachment