New MSC level course at UNIS: Risk assessment of arctic natural hazards (10 ECTS) - Part II

New MSC level course at UNIS: Risk assessment of arctic natural hazards (10 ECTS) - Part II

Markus Eckerstorfer
sorry for double posting, but I provided a dead link in my first post.

here is a (I hope) working link to the course description:

for further questions, please contact me under: [hidden email]

sorry again and happy weekend,

--
Markus Eckerstorfer
Research Scientist