Quantcast

New collaboration teams and features available at IARPC Collaborations

New collaboration teams and features available at IARPC Collaborations

Jessica Rohde
The Interagency Arctic Research Policy Committee (IARPC) recently released Arctic Research Plan 2017-2021, and we have now updated our website, www.iarpccollaborations.org, to support the implementation of the new Plan. Nine collaboration teams are launching now and are open to participation by anyone in the community. The collaboration teams are: Health & Well-being, Atmosphere, Sea Ice, Marine Ecosystems,Glaciers & Sea Level, Permafrost, Terrestrial Ecosystems, Coastal Resilience, and Environmental Intelligence (observations, data, models).

Led by U.S. Federal and non-federal partners, IARPC collaboration teams will continue to involve the broader Arctic research community through IARPC Collaborations (www.iarpccollaborations.org). This platform allows IARPC to engage with all available research talent, such as government and academic scientists, researchers and other stakeholders in the State of Alaska, Alaska Natives, non-governmental organizations, the private sector, and overseas researchers and institutions. We encourage anyone who is interested in joining our community of over 1000 Arctic researchers and stakeholders to request an account (http://www.iarpccollaborations.org/request-account.html) and join the conversation.

—

Jessica Rohde

Web Manager & Communications Officer
Interagency Arctic Research Policy Committee (IARPC)

[hidden email] | (206) 931-0090