New year resolutions?@EGU 2018

Giulia Sofia
Dear Colleagues,

Have you thought about new year resoutions yet? Why not giving yourself a
head start and submit your research in geomorphometry to an entire PICO
(Presenting Interactive COntents) session @EGU2018?

Frontiers in Geomorphometry and Earth Surface Dynamics: Possibilities,
Limitations and Perspectives (GM2.1/GI3.12/NH11.3/SSS13.20)

is what you are looking for!

The deadline for the receipt of abstracts is 10 Jan 2018, 13:00 CET.

This session is interdisciplinary with a focus on new techniques in digital
terrain production and analysis independent of the subject, and field.  We
encourage contributions of both ''in development'' works as well as
established techniques being used in a novel way. We seek presentations
that highlight current limitations within your field and perspectives on
where progress is needed.

As in the past, we solicit speakers to present 'perspective' picos. The
idea of a perspective is to stimulate debate among the attendants at the
conference, but also to present a general subject that can cross boundaries
of sciences. If you have any idea and you think you can provide such
perspective, do not hesitate to contact [hidden email]

Abstract submission and full description of the session can be
found at: http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2018/session/27419

All the best

Giulia Sofia,John Hillier, Susan Conway