Newcastle University (UK): 1-year Teaching Fellow - Glacial Environments and/or Fluvial Geomorphology

Newcastle University (UK): 1-year Teaching Fellow - Glacial Environments and/or Fluvial Geomorphology

Neil Ross-2

Dear All,

Please find below details of a 1-year full-time Teaching Fellow position in Glacial Environments here at Newcastle University.

Please refer informal enquiries regarding the post to: Head of Geography - Dr Stuart Dawley ([hidden email] ) or Head of Physical Geography - Dr Andrew Henderson ([hidden email]).

Teaching Fellow in Physical Geography

Full time; 12 month fixed term post.

*Closing date 16th July*

Salary: £30,395 - £43,266 per annum

We seek to appoint a Teaching Fellow (1 FTE) in Physical Geography to contribute to our undergraduate programme, with an emphasis on supporting teaching around Glacial Environments and/or Fluvial Geomorphology.

We seek applicants who can demonstrate a willingness to lead a module, undertake lectures, practical classes, tutorials, as well as participate in field trips, marking and assessment.

You will have a good track record of undergraduate teaching in Physical Geography.  You will be collegial and keen to develop your academic career in a collaborative environment that values and supports teaching.

Full details of the post and how to apply: http://tinyurl.com/y5z2cx3y

More details on our physical geography programmes: https://www.ncl.ac.uk/gps/geography/undergrad/

Best wishes

Neil