Nine-month Masters in Polar Studies at SPRI Cambridge

Nine-month Masters in Polar Studies at SPRI Cambridge

Ian Willis
Dear Colleagues,

The Scott Polar Research Institute, University of Cambridge offers a nine-month Masters Course in Polar Studies.

It is a well established course and offers teaching, training and supervision in either the Polar Physical Sciences or the Polar Social Sciences/ Humanities
although students may attend lectures from both strands.

There is a short video introducing the course available from here:

We are running a live Q&A session on Friday 13th November at 13:00 (GMT). Please register here:

Further information about our Masters Programme can be found here:

Please forward to your undergraduate students or anyone else who may be interested.

Thank you

Ian Willis, Scott Polar Research Institute, University of Cambridge, CB2 1ER, UK +44(0)1223 336515, +44(0)7840389946