Nordic IGS 24th/25th October 2018 in Rovaniemi, Finland

Nordic IGS 24th/25th October 2018 in Rovaniemi, Finland

Rupert Gladstone

Dear colleagues, we invite you to attend the Nordic IGS meeting, which this year will be hosted by the Arctic Centre, University of Lapland Rovaniemi, Northern Finland.

The meeting will take place on the 24th and 25th October.  More information can be found on this event page:

Registration is not yet available.  We will send another email to Cryolist later in the summer with the registration link.  In the mean time please note the dates in your diaries, and contact me if you have any questions about the meeting.

Regards,
Rupert Gladstone
Raija Kivilahti