Nordic IGS - final call!

Rupert Gladstone
Dear colleagues, please note that the abstract submission deadline for the Nordic IGS meeting has now passed.  However, we have yet not closed abstract submissions online as some participants had trouble with the system.  We will accept abstracts for a further 24 hours.

Note that the deadline for registration is 7th October.  It will not be possible to extend this deadline due to proximity of the event itself (24th/25th October).  If you've submitted an abstract, please also register.  I can confirm that all abstracts submitted so far are accepted.

Regards,
Rupert Gladstone
John Moore